At The Worn Baby, you will only find carriers that are comfortable for the wearer and that properly support the baby being worn. Here's a few tips on proper wearing:
- A newborn's back should always remain rounded.
- Baby's legs should remain outside of the carrier.
- The carrier should support baby from bottom to hollow of the knees.
- Baby should not fall in to the carrier when the wearer leans forward.
- It is important that baby remains upright in the carrier. Not cradled.
- The carrier should position baby high & secure, as you would naturally carry in arms.
- Baby should face in towards the wearer.