100% authentic Baltic amber. Our necklaces are made of natural, high-quality, authentic Baltic amber, the most esteemed type of amber in the world. Our amber jewelry is not made of plastics, synthetics, copals, reconstituted amber, or any other imitation of Baltic amber.
- Made with unpolished Baltic amber beads. (Commonly known as "raw" amber.) May contain imperfections not found in polished beads.
- Fastens with a plastic screw clasp
- Strung on nylon cord
- Knotted between each bead
- 100% lead and pthalates free
- Handmade in Lithuania.
About the gemstones:
- Lepidolite (purple stone) is a soothing stone that promotes relaxation. Very useful for hyperactivity and attention deficit. It can help calm an overactive mind.
- Black tourmaline (polished black stone) helps one disengage from compulsive behaviors; supports the immune system.
Only high-quality grade A or better, undyed, untreated gemstones are used for maximum benefit.
- CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission) compliant.
- Non-toxic. Lead and pthalates free.
- Allergic reactions/topical skin irritations to wearing Baltic amber are extremely rare, but do occur from time-to-time.
- None of our jewelry is meant to be chewed on! Amber is soft and can break if chewed on. A necklace missing many beads can be a hazard.
Children should be supervised when wearing jewelry, and it should be removed when the child sleeps.